Visual Effects abbreviated as VFX design is the art of refining and enhancing the existing images and videos and manipulated them to present them in the desired manner.
Giving shape to the imagination to a pre-recorded picture or video, which might be impossible to capture, you need to master VFX designs. The scope of VFX design isn’t just confined to blockbuster movies breaking records in Hollywood or Bollywood but is equally demanded in the regional industries, television commercials, advertising, broadcasting series, and architecture.
If you are planning to get enrolled in any VFX course in Pune for the respective course, Arena Animation is where your dreams will get wings. From making you understand the VFX film-making production, Arena Animation faculty will share with you the insights and the skills required to be a VFX professional.
As a VFX professional, your work will demand a high level of creativity. You can also experience the glamour of the film and advertising industry. The VFX designs are broadly classified in 5 major categories. They are
- Simulation FX
- Matte painting
The VFX design course designed at Arena Animation is as per industry requirements and market. This course will assist you in the process of storytelling in films with VFX designs.
The modules of the Arena Animation VFX design course covers from VFX pre-production to 3D to VFX Post Production.
Highlights of the course
- Job-oriented course to ensure quality placement
- Exclusively designed industry-centric curriculum
- Practical training with the latest tools and software to aware and keep them up to date with technology evolution.
- Arena Animations has certified faculty who have abundant experience in teaching and game development.
- Industrial exposure through intellectual interaction and workshops.
- The courses are customized, considering the placement and industry standards.
- As a student of Arena Animation, you will have the privilege to access to Onlinevarsity, our exclusive e-learning platform
- You will also be getting a chance to access to Creosouls as a student of Arena Animation, which is a platform where you can showcase your portfolio.
- We are open to funding the studies of our budding VFX professional. You can apply for the instant student loan facility.
What you’ll learn
- Concepts of Graphics, Illustrations, Cinematography, and Photography
- Anatomy Study with Digital Painting, Character designing, audio-Video Editing, Animatics
- Digital Modeling, Sculpting, FX, Simulation, and Crowd Simulation
- 3D Character Animation & Rotomation
- Working with Arnold Renderer, Match moving and techniques, Camera Tracking, 3D Design Portfolio
- Rotoscopy Using Silhouette
- Wire Removal, Color Correction, Time Remapping, and Bounding Boxes
- Z-depth, Multipass Compositing, Specialization, and Digital Portfolio Development
Job Opportunities for a VFX artist
- Digital Paint Artist
- VFX supervisor
- Concept artist
- Roto Artist
- Layout Artist
- Technical Director
- Match Move artist
- Matte Painter
If you aspire to be a part of this industry, you need to have an expert as your mentor who can enable you to master the skills and create a world with it.
Arena Animation is all about knowledge and expertise.