When reality meets and blends with the imagination, VFX begins.
The demand for VFX has been rising relentlessly with the production of movies and television shows set in fantasy worlds with imaginary creatures like dragons, magical realms, extraterrestrial planets and galaxies, and more. Visual FX helps transform the ordinary into something extraordinary.
Arena Animation – Tilak Road is the Authorized training center of Foundry to teach VFX using NUKE. Nuke®, NukeX® and Nuke Studio® offer cutting-edge toolkits for node-based compositing, editorial, and review. The Nuke family’s unparalleled flexibility and collaborative workflows help you get the highest quality results—fast.
Reach of VFX Industry in India
The VFX industry is estimated to grow at the rate of 17.2 percent over the next 4 years to reach a size of 131.7 billion, driven by a steady 9.5 percent growth in animation and a 25 percent growth in the VFX segment. India has evolved in terms of skillset which has helped local & domestic studios work for Global Visual FX projects. The Visual FX Industry is expected to hire about 2,500-3,000 personnel in the coming year.
VFX has gained prominence for the following reasons:
- Films and Television – The increasing use of Visual FX across the globe and in Indian films and the stupendous success of these movies with its spectacular visual effects have led to the advent of an even greater number of studios specializing in Visual FX.
- Advertising – Use of Visual FX in advertisements is on the rise, helping products stand out in this cut-throat world of competition.
- Gaming – From intellectual games to gore to fantasy games, the demand for video games across genres and ages is on the rise.
- Internet – The internet is here to stay and its reach is only going to grow further. There is a growing demand for Visual FX professionals to build websites and microsites and create digital content that is of the next level.
What do students learn?
- Introduction to Nuke
- VFX Film making
- Rotoscope using Silhouette
- Matchmoving & Camera tracking
- Wire Removal
- Matte Painting and to know more click here
- VFX Artist
- 3D Animator
- Rendering Artist
- Roto & Paint Artist
- Matchmove Artist
- 3D Modeler
- Rigging Artist
Who is using NUKE?
Discover how artists and studios around the world use Nuke to push the boundaries of creativity and deliver epic results, from VR projects to the biggest feature films.
- Prime Focus
- Prana Studio
- Red Chillies
- Trace VFX
- Yash Raj Films
Dr. Sunanda Rathi
Center Director, Arena Animation Tilak Road, Pune