Animation has risen to turn into an extremely favored career choice among students with a creative bent of mind. The scope will further increase as the animation field has recorded its presence in various sectors and breaking the misconception that it is only for the sake of entertainment. So planning for a career in animation after 12th is a smart move to make.
The animation is an art of making an inanimate object or illustrated characters alive with the help of projecting sequenced images. It is an operation of designing, drawing, and creating layouts which are incorporated in the multimedia and gaming products. Training is the most significant aspect of the production of talented experts in the field of animation.
Candidates who aspire to be a part of the animation industry must have at least passed their 10+2 exams to be eligible to pursue this course. Animation courses after 12th are available for students at undergraduate (UG), diploma, level, and in the form of certificate courses as well. The sessions mainly focus on developing basic yet practical knowledge of students associated with the field.
Other than the compulsion of degree, it is also mandatory for students to possess a creative arch of mind and some specific set of skills to visualize. Some of these skills are:
- Familiarity with Graphic Software
- Communication skills
- Authenticity and Innovativeness
- Presentation skills
- Ability to Work in Time Bound Fashion
Not just that, other sets of skills like excellent observation skills, patience, concentration, and teamwork skills etc., are also required along with the application of theoretical knowledge in a practical sense for a successful career in animation after 12th. After pursuing the animation course, you can work on many major job profiles, like:
- You can work as an animator is a part of a multi-step process of animation in which you have to display numerous pictures in a fast arrangement of two-and three-dimensional and stop frames with the guide of special effects.
- As a Graphic Designer, you will help companies to build communication with their customers using imagery such as logos that can instantly bring a product to mind. Whereas a Graphic Production Artist uses technical and computer skills in the desired product to meet the client’s expectation.
- The job of a Visual Effects Artist allows artists to use software applications and computer programs to generate characters and other visuals for a variety of media.
Besides these job profiles, there are multitudinous job opportunities in the field of animation. Some of these job profiles are Art Director, 3D Modeler, Storyboard Artist, Mathematical Modeler, Texture Artist and so the list goes on.
But one thing that is common in all these job positions is that they need a stronghold on the fundamentals to perform their job. Arena Animation, Tilak Road, is one of the most recommended institutes when it comes to choosing an institute for the establishment of a career in animation after 12th. It offers a wide range of courses across multiple streams such as VFX, Gaming, and Digital designing and marketing, Channel packaging, and Digital graphics & image editing. These courses help students imbibe industry-relevant employment-oriented skills with the various essential facilities. Some of these few facilities are include:
- Loan facility for students,
- e-Learning platform,
- Highly professional faculty members,
- Well-constructed infrastructure,
- Commendable placement records
Arena Animation, Tilak Road not only works to enhance the knowledge of the students but also builds the personality and transforms them into professionals by offering them job opportunities in various top-notch companies.